Monday, October 17, 2011

Fair Flair

Great pastime for a cloudy Sunday can be a stroll around a park after a nice lunch at your favourite pizzeria.

Each Sunday the local antique vendors gather on Plaza Peru selling ridiculously overprized antiques and unique rarities.

They have really neat stuff, like these frames...

Fengshui crystal...





... and like this radio. Unfortunately the prices scare off most potential buyers, such as myself! Or would you be willing to pay hundreds of Euros for something that was actually brought from Europe?

Well, I can still keep on dreaming, can't I? Can you imagine what stories these magical pieces would tell if they could?

I found home from an old globe! Austria was scratched off. ;)

Also this Dodge was for sale.





Later that day we had a glimpse of the past and got back to the future, but I will tell you about that another time... Until then, let's keep singing in the rain!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Life isn't about waiting
for the storm to pass
but learning to dance
in the rain.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: