After Lukas got back from his business trip we started doing test runs in restaurants, cafés and parks in order to know what to show our guests when they are here. As you can see, we take our job as hosts very seriously!! :D
Here are a few sample photos to show the variety of the selection of restaurant and café culture in Santiago!
Zanzibar is a restaurant of international cuisine in BordeRio, a hub of many restaurants.
We tried the Congo chicken with spinache and dried banana. Delicious!
I love restaurants with a theme. Zanzibar gave me many ideas and made me want to decorate my balcony with an oriental touch.
Café Melba is a breakfast and lunch restaurant which does not serve alcohol. It is owned by a Kiwi and is very popular among gringos.
My favourite memory from my time in the States is their mouth-watering pancakes with maple syrup. And now I found them in Santiago with a touch of lemon, whipped cream and blueberries!
And some healthy müsli with papaya sauce, natural yogurt and fresh fruits.As you can see, Chile's kitchen has a lot more to offer than just wine and pisco! After all these rich meals all you can do is say: "I'm curvy, and I like it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment