Summer first in Finland, then in Austria, then in Finland again, and then in Austria. Of course, everyone understands that during the summer when the sun is shining and the fresh cut grass smells in the neighbourhood, there is no time to sit inside and type some silly old blog. That doesn't mean I would have forgotten about you! No, never.
But now I am back in Colombia, where my days are less busy and I have time to type as much as I want. Besides, remembering the warm summer days back home warms me up inside out in the chilly Bogota. Brhh!
There are also a few picture-loaded posts of events that took place during the first trimester of this year yet to be shared with you, but I will get back to that eventually.
First, I will show you the reason why I was not seen here in the blog world, and maybe you'll understand.
Needless to say, I am a summer child. Born in summer, alive in summer. There's nothing like the Finnish summer (well, the Austrian summer gets pretty high in the ranking, too, but more about that later). What is your favourite season?
The summer 2013 mostly consisted of beautiful summer days, little furry rascals, some DIY-projects such as painting and terrace construction, spending time with family and friends, celebrating, to name a few.
Now you'll forgive me? Can you think of anything better?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
And then...
No comments:
Post a Comment