Happy Valentine's Day my lovelies!
In Finland, Valentine's Day is actually not so much a day of romance, passionate love and flying dwarves in diapers but rather it's a day dedicated to friends and friendship. It is called Friend's Day, meaning it's one day a year when you should remember to be thankful for your friends.
So let's hear it from my favourite on-screen F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If you're alone, I'll be your
shadow. If you want to cry,
I'll be your shoulder. If you
want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll
be your smile. But anytime you
need a friend, I'll just be me.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If you're alone, I'll be your
shadow. If you want to cry,
I'll be your shoulder. If you
want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll
be your smile. But anytime you
need a friend, I'll just be me.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
No comments:
Post a Comment