Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jolly July

I know, naughty me - the posting pause happened by accident, I swear! But I have an excuse: July literally flew by as I spend the month country hopping between Austria and Finland.
However, the holidays were fabulous, and I'd like to prove it to you by showing you some of these images - the best moments of the vacation in Austria, s'il vous plaƮt!

The holidays consisted of...
Lovely trips in a great company to Feldkirch...



And to Dornbirn...



And to Lindau in Germany...

Nature's wonderous miracles...








The Birthday.
The venue in the garden.

The Maruler Festival Week in the beginning of July included my birthday, among others. My dream for the birthday was to have an Italian style garden party with an Alpine view. I invited just my closest friends, to whom I offered wine, beer and barbecued treats with a Finnish-Austrian touch.

Andi the Chef.













Later that evening, it was time to unwrap the prezzies. And boy, where they amazing! ;)

Without everybody's help I couldn't have organised such a great party. I would like to thank you all who were there to make this possible and to share this special day with me! It means the world to me.

Here some impressions from the helicopter flight, which was one of my gifts.











Thank you, my co-pilots!





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's never too late to be who you might have been.
George Eliot

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: