Thursday, May 19, 2011

Suitcase Life

Life is throwing us with such a force that even I don't always know in which country I will wake up the next day. Luckily I tend to adapt easily - the bag is always packed and ready to go - although the bags under my eyes might point out that the rate of flights, jetlag and change of climate and diet is all too frequent...


However, I am happy to be yet back again in my native country, enjoying the blooming spring nature, delicious meals and well, even the pour-outs from the sky. In addition to work and other chores, this little creature - whose pre-teen education I took on my shoulders for the time being - keeps me occupied. Not forgetting my friends and family, either!







* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It is extraordinary
how extraordinary
the ordinary person is.

-George F. Will

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Congratulations to the World Champions
in Ice Hockey 2011!!

No comments: