Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ice Queens

After a long while - maybe the last time I did ice skating a few years back with Claudia in Austria - I thought it's time to go and try again. Luckily I got my friend Outi to join me! The wind was quite cold and it was snowing but the worst part was to tie the laces.

I was a bit rusty, but after a while of hee-ya moves and finding the core balance it started to come back to my mind again.

Ice skating is a great sport like jogging in the summer - it's economic and you get fresh air!

Although I look like a queen on the skates, it's possible that I need still some practice before I'm as good as Kiira Korpi. Ok, that goes also to my list of still-to-do's...

To the end some wise words from Dr. Wayne W. Dyer:

The state of your life
is nothing more than
a reflection of your
state of mind.

No comments: