Friday, January 21, 2011

New Year's Eve 2011

This update is somewhat late, but hey, at least it's still January! Better late than never, eh?!

The afternoon started with some bubbly while we girls - Doris, Julia and I - were preparing the midnight snack and getting ready for the evening.

All pretty and set, we drove up to Marul. Some of us managed even to do a little power nap in the car... ;) And a nicely decorated table waited for us.

Lovely cheese fondue and some rice salad with a delicious glass of white wine.















Ok, whose idea was to open a bottle of Jägermeister???

And do a game of schnaps? Although not very challenging, the game was a lot of fun!









I believe Niklaus and I made quite a memorable performance interpreting Ave Maria.

Notice the body language - all into it!

I seriously think we could perform this beautiful piece on Magdalena's birthday next year.





Later around midnight the programme included dancing the Viennese Waltz out on the yard and shooting rockets.

*** Happy New Year! ***

No comments: