As you may know, we were searching a while for new apartments and finally found a nice one a few blocks down in the same sector. Although our current lease goes until the end of the year, we have started to furnish the new apartment in order to have it ready by next year. The apartment is completely new and without furniture, which means that we need to get everything, even the fridge! So planning the looks of the new flat has been entertaining and fun and creative but also a bit exhausting.
The Christmas decorations in the shops increase with the speed of the growing Celsius degrees. It is definitely a weird feeling to be listening to Jingle Bells and other Christmas carols the sun burning your skin.
Santa's chair.
A giant Christmas tree of the Parque Arauco shopping centre.
As it turns out, Lukas may know Jassen like his pockets but I happen to be the Skip-Bo master of this family. As a departure gift from Sandra and Niki in August we got Skip-Bo cards, and every now and then we've been having matches. I must brag: I won five times in a row!
On Sunday we drove to the coast again to have lunch in our favourite restaurant, breathe fresh sea air, and enjoy the sun and beach!
First we excercised to bring up the appetite. Baywatch Luki was fighting the waves...
And Mermaid Joey playing arising from the foam. ;)
Even the pelicans love El Quisco, here waiting for lunch. 
On the El Quisco trip I spotted a singing jail bird. ;)
The after-lunch walk took us to some cabañas, cabins, which are for rent for people who want to spent their holidays in El Quisco Lukas discovered some rusty meters. Here it shows how strong the salty sea air can be.
3 comments:
Once again you have made me smile! :)
Well, I aim to please. What did I do?
schon lange nix mehr geschrieben!
Post a Comment